SIGH. I honestly cannot believe I'm still pregnant. On Weds. I had my weekly OB check-in and I was 3.5 cm, 90% effaced. My blood pressure was up a bit, which it never is, so my Dr. told me she wanted to see me again on Friday. I asked her if it was still high, then what? She said we'd have to discuss "options" at that point but basically I'd need to "be delivered". So I was pretty freaked out because although I am oh so eager to have our baby, I do NOT want to have to go through a c-section recovery - now with 4 kids, not just 1 like when I had Barbara. I had a really bad headache Thursday afternoon, which worried me b/c it's another pre-ecclamsia sign but I was able to take some Tylenol and sleep it off, and when I went in on Friday, my bp was just slightly better. So my Dr. told me we are fine to just watch and wait and she'd want to see me on Monday or Tuesday, unless of course I just HAVE the baby!
We went to the Stations of the Cross last night with the kids at St. Joe's. All the kneeling and standing may have earned me an increase in sporadic contractions on through the night, but nothing serious as here I still am. :)
We're going to run some errands. I'm going to try to walk more and see if that helps...
1 comment:
Hang in there Liz!! You are so close! Actually, you're just cm's away from being able to push!! I bet I won't see you on Tuesday!! :)
Post a Comment