Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014!


For Christmas I found a service to have my entire blog printed as a gift to Robbie. He really enjoyed it and it renewed my interest in keeping up thus blog as a journal of sorts. It is a fun trip down memory lane to look back at posts from back years ago.  

I came down with a stomach bug that had me completely out of commission on New Years Eve day- I think Mary wasn't feeling that well either because she slept a lot of the day with me and I nursed her between throwing up, then Barbara helped out with holding her too. That evening after work Robbie took all the kids to my parents for the party and I stayed home in bed. When they got home just after 8 (no staying til midnight this year!) he had the pit feeling in his stomach and was soon throwing up having chills etc too. The next day I was better enough to be up with the kids. I was sad we weren't well enough to make Mass for the solemnity of Mary but Robbie was completely out the entire day and I was needing to rest to get by. Nevertheless, i had some great sitting around fun memories with the kids! Photos : 
Settlers of CatanAmerica 
 
Sammy reading to me for real!
More Catan- this game went on all day
Sam and Leo got to play on my new iPad from Robbie
Exhausted again after getting up to sit with us for dinner and family rosary- my sweethearts! :)

No comments: