Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to Work

So tomorrow I will be a "working woman" after spending the past five years on the couch eating bonbons and watching soaps. (For the record I have never watched even ONE soap opera in my life) :) Actually, with the way the kids have been acting recently, this job should be like a day on the beach. I am seriously ready to shoot myself this evening. Luckily, Price Charming is on his way home with a pizza and I will promptly be heading out the door to tutor. I had a healthy meal planned but had to help a fellow blogger with a special project. ahem. :)

Wish me luck tomorrow and for the next five weeks that I'll be teaching! I'm a little nervous today but once I start tomorrow I should be good to go.

2 comments:

mags said...

So how was your first day?

It was cool having Jimbob around this morning, and highly instructive: He taught me the 3 Rules for Making New Friends that he'd learned from playing on the Disney Playhouse website.

I can't wait to try them out. Soon I'm gonna have some FRIENDS!!

Lagartija said...

Thanks for asking Mags! It went REALLY well, probably as well as it possibly could have. I got a nice compliment from one of the teachers, and plus I have my OBGYN's youngest daughter in one of my classes! I saw her last name and asked, is your mommy a Dr.? uh huh. Is your mommy a baby doctor? uh huh! She's MY baby Doctor! I can't wait to tell Dr. S at my checkup on Monday.

So I'm dying to know, what ARE the 3 rules for making new friends?? Better yet, I'll go ask Jimmy. :)