Tuesday, September 1, 2009
LLAMA farm!
A couple who are clients of Robbie own a LLAMA FARM in West Bend, and Saturday we drove out for a visit! I should say, it is not a llama farm, for profit, but rather a working farm that they live on, and they own and care for 3 llamas. Paco, Madison, and Pinache, specifically! They also had their own small vinyard and about 5 or 6 cats, as well as 2 dogs. The farm was just gorgeous, such an idyllic setup, with lots of land to roam, a woods and small spring fed lake on the property as well. The kids had SOOOOO much fun, especially with the cats! At the end of the day, we drove back to the McCarthy's, who then hosted us for a delicious grill out of hot dogs (for the kids), steak, salmon, fresh mozzarella salad and more! Then the kids got to roast marshmallows and make s'mores over the fire pit. It was a lot of fun. I really wish I had photos of the farm and llamas but my camera is broken! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment