Barbara and Jimmy were thinking up alliterations this morning and started a list for every letter of the alphabet (except z). Here they are so far:
A Ana adores Andrew the armwrestler.
B Beatrice bumps over Boston road.
C Carole climbs Clover Cane Canyon.
D Dan drove the DNV dad doom car.
E Erica eats elephants every evening.
F Fanny fishes by Frankenstein Forge.
G Gus got great, grande gum.
H Hulk's head has hazel hats.
I Icy Iok is in the Idaville igloo
J Jack jumped on Joe Jenkins.
K Katie kung fu's in Kansas.
L Lilly licks Louis' luscious lollipop.
To be continued...
But I have to tell you, as I came out of the shower I overheard them working on "I" and it was hilarious.
BB: Let's make up a word to go in for Icy Iok is in an ______ igloo...
J: (shouts out) Indestable!!
BB: no, no that's not a word Jimmy.
J: But you said we should make one up!
BB: I meant think of a word!
LOL
1 comment:
Lilly licks Louis luscious lollipop?
...
Post a Comment