Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heart Melting!!!


I sat down at the dining room table by Barbara who was doing her homework. A gold pix that belonged to Robbie from when he was in the seminary was lying on the table. "What's this doing here?" I asked, popping it open. "Oh! I made that for you," said Barbara, as I picked out a little taped up note and unfolded it. It really took me by surprise (in a good way!) and I got tears in my eyes it was so sweet!

Kind of like last night, when Jimmy didn't want to let go of hugging me and we just hugged and hugged and hugged. Or when I went up to get something from the boys room and found Jimmy in his sleeping bag on the floor, with Sammy asleep next to him and Sammy's arm around Jimmy. Or when Leo woke up from nap and he just SMILED and SMILED from ear to ear he was so pleased to have some alone time with Mommy's full attention. These guys just knock the wind out of me sometimes!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What wonderful affirmations of their love for you and for each other! I'm so happy for you that you witnessed such things with your kids! God is good!