Friday, March 4, 2011

Update: Laundry



Now THIS is a working laundry room! I feel like I finally hit gold in the laundry department. Having a real working laundry area set up, with the baskets out of little kids reach, the laundry table and hanging bar, and my music/CD player with audio CDs...for the first time ever I am actually keeping up with the laundry on a consistent basis and even enjoying it! It helps that my laundry room is right next to the basement playroom and TV room. I can do a little at a time and have it folded in the baskets off the floor, so it is very convenient to fit in here and there instead of in massive time chunks. And I am finally getting to listen to my audio CD's like the Ligthhouse media ones or talks on CD that my Mom has given me. I'm loving being on top of this! I waited for a while to post to make sure this really would "take" and I'm sold. And now I get to actually just sit and watch TV shows in the evening with Robbs instead of folding the whole time. Yay!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly Rutchik said...

you've found the secret of life as far as I am concerned! Go you! our laundry is in a closet in the bathroom - which is nice as it is in a great location - but I can't keep up and there are always dirty clothes all over the bathroom floor. Ugg! This looks great! Keep up the good work mama!

Lagartija said...

It does kind of feel like the secret of life! lol Finally found what works for me- only took me 11 yrs of marriage! ha ha