Monday, March 28, 2011

Jimmy finally lost his first tooth!!! The adult one is already fully grown in behind it! I see braces in our future...

2 comments:

Krissy A. said...

Wow! Way to go Jimmy! I was a first grader when I lost my first one too...late bloomers are awesome. :) And this sounds weird, but the dentist thought I'd need braces too, but I was so scared of it, that I gently pressed my overbite backward with my bottom teeth as a habit for a long time and it corrected itself. A couple years later, no braces necessary. Not that I recommend home orthodontia, but that made me think of it! ;)

Lagartija said...

Barbara lost her first one the second half of first grade, so I guess my kids are just later, although she was at least a half year younger than him at that point- still, I remember when I was teaching K5 that seemed like the big year to lose teeth! Krissy, that is absolutely hilarious that you fixed your own teeth! Way to take matters into your own hands (teeth)! Ha! I'm going to tell the kids to get on that, it'd save us thousands of dollars. ;)