Anyhow, Jimmy was called for a playdate so we finally left and dropped him off, then went to Dollar Tree and picked up 4 foam boards- I made those into a puzzle board with raised edges. Then there's another board with edges and duct tape tabs for keeping the pieces on, which then gets placed over the puzzle board, and a lid with tabs that gets placed over that- it all fits together snugly to store the puzzle away safely so we can still use the table and keep it from being destroyed by the little guys. :) I'm pretty happy with my $4 creation, as I had been looking wistfully at $50 inventions that do the same job which were available at the Puzzle store.
We placed bets on how long it would take to finish this bad boy but after our first days progress Jimmy changed his 2 weeks guess to this Saturday.
Looks like we will have to hit up Grandmas house for some more 1000 piecers to keep us in business...
I'm remembering just how much I love puzzles though, remembering how much my Grandpa loved them and glad my kids love them too!!
Hope everyone else is staying cool!!
![]() |
| PUZZLE WORLD! |
![]() |
| Pieces board and puzzle board in action |
![]() |
| Pieces board nested into/ on top of the main puzzle board |
![]() |
| Cover on top of pieces board and puzzle board- all closed up and ready to store away. |
![]() |
| Puzzle Board stored on top of china cabinet |







No comments:
Post a Comment