At Leo's speech evaluation today he tested at over 4 year old level for receptive language/comprehension. So I guess there is a smart little cookie hiding beneath his quiet facade. I can't really even say quiet - for someone who doesn't use words much he still "talks" a lot with all his sounds and intonations and gestures! I think he could hold his own in a game of charades. :)
He is also a mad puzzler. He has his 24 - 36 piece puzzles that he does over and over all the time. For his birthday and Jimmy's we are having a family party with "puzzles and packers" as their themes. :) I got him a new floor puzzle and wrapped it at Learning Shop so he has a little more variety in his puzzle repertoire! :)
I am glad to see that despite his difficulty speaking and forming the sounds, he is still soaking in all the reading books and songs and such. He's so orderly with cleaning up too! Love my little Leo!


2 comments:
THAT is some EXCELLENT news! way to go Leo!
Thanks Krissy! He's still WAY behind where he should be talking, but it puts my mind at rest that it's not brain damage or something more serious than just speaking! :)
Post a Comment