Maggie told me I need to write this down. Yesterday I was called to pick up Sammy from school an hour early. Apparently he had just been crying about everything all morning. When I picked him up and we were leaving I asked him what the problem was. 'You broke my heart" he said, deadpan. "What??" I asked in shock, "What do you mean"? "I was so sad that you were not with me.." Simultaneous feeling of awwww, and LOL what a manipulator. :) Sammy Sam Sam. As crazy as he is, it can't be denied that he is still a Mommy's boy. When I chapheroned the field trip he was so happy to sit next to me on the bus and just snuggle into my arm- he didn't care at all about hanging out with his little buddies who were in my group. He was all about mom. As frustrating as it can be sometimes, (and will be even more once the new baby arrives, especially given that Leo is more that TRIPLE the mamas boy that Sam is!) it is still such a sweet phase to savor andremember! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment