I was just thinking that maybe you should put something in your will granting me custody of your kids if something... y'know... happens to you guys.
Cuz... I really like they're kids; it's as though they're my own without all the nitty gritty. But I wouldn't mind the nitty gritty for them. So yeah. Just thought I'd let you know I'm up for that if you're planning on.. y'know.
Aw, man! My bad on not inviting you kids. I just assumed that little kid parties were not that thrilling to non- little kids and didn't want to "drag" you guys into it again. But next year you guys can be tight-rope walkers and tall women for the big entertainment act, OK?
4 comments:
I was just thinking that maybe you should put something in your will granting me custody of your kids if something... y'know... happens to you guys.
Cuz... I really like they're kids; it's as though they're my own without all the nitty gritty. But I wouldn't mind the nitty gritty for them. So yeah. Just thought I'd let you know I'm up for that if you're planning on.. y'know.
i like her hat and her face. looks like a cool party...I guess my invite got lost in the mail...
Well after your conduct LAST YEAR, I doubt it...
Aw, man! My bad on not inviting you kids. I just assumed that little kid parties were not that thrilling to non- little kids and didn't want to "drag" you guys into it again. But next year you guys can be tight-rope walkers and tall women for the big entertainment act, OK?
Post a Comment