Monday, October 6, 2008

Update on Having Three Children

I don't think I have posted since my initial overwhelmed posts about how it is having three kids. It is awesome! It's a breeze, thanks to Sammy's easygoing nature and the fact that I am no longer an obsessive new mom. We have been back in the swing of things for quite some time. He sleeps well, he lets me nurse him early in the AM so I can get a workout in down on the treadmill, he accepts the occasional bottle so I am able to go out once in a while, I can take him with me anywhere and he just sits there contentedly, I started back my Spanish club, and going to Circle, and tutoring, and Girl Scouts. There's always a lot to do for the kids for school, and at home, but I feel very very happy in general! La vita e bella.

1 comment:

mags said...

Um. You go to a circle? Like, opey-dopey style?

Is it any good? Are there any younger women? Unmarried ones in their 20's even? And where do they have it? Does mom go? Hmmmmm. I'm so disturbed and intrigued by this information.