I am so very pregnant and feeling it. 5 months and looks like 7, still throwing up, had a rash and allergic reaction to tylenol with codeine which was given for migraines, which usually go away when I'm pregnant, oh and now the carpal tunnel from fluid retention where my hands get all numb and tingling! Yeah, I know, I sound like I'm in a bad mood - it's the hormones. And the fact that my husband is going away to "help" his sister and her 4 kids who is going through a divorce, only now the 4 kids are going to Dad's for the weekend so it will be a fun little vacation for the two of them, and he can give his full moral support while his wife is struggling to keep this entire household going on her own. I know, I sound bitter. That's terrible, I know. But that's another thing- my hormones are out of control. Hope no one reads this but I really needed to vent.
And yes, I realize it's ironic that I posted this right above that prayer.
2 comments:
Haha! Liz- you are so funny! Writing this above "Nada de turbe" is exactly why we need that prayer! And you do NOT look 7 months pregnant! You may "feel" that far along, which I totally relate to! And, for the record, you are a total trooper and a great sister in law letting your husband go help his sister, even emotionally if not with the kids, during this time. I hope your SIL recognizes your efforts for her and is thankful. It's really a corporal work of mercy! Hang in there. It's not fair for you to still be sick! You're doing amazingly for all of your ailments! Thanks for bringing your kids to the party today!!
Thanks for your comment, Meg. It really cheers me up! I was really hoping no one reads this blog anymore, but I am glad I left this post up after all, because I like what you said about looking at it as a corporal work of mercy.
Thanks SO much for inviting us today, it was so much fun and good get to out! The kids had a total blast!
Post a Comment