Whew! I just finished sewing tube hems on about 10 pairs of cut off pants to be Pilgrim pants for Barbara's class play. Thank goodness I got them all done during Sam's nap- he is into EVERYTHING these days and it wouldn't have turned out well with the iron nad ironing board, all the thread, etc. Now tonight I just have to cut slits and put in the elastic but I need Barbara's legs to help me approximate how tight to make them! They will then be worn scrunched up around the knees as puffy bloomer type pants I guess. lol
My sewing machine's been getting a lot of use lately, what with the puffy pants, Little Flower badges, and now I'm going to leave it out to sew Jimmy a breastplate to be a "Blue Knight" - along the lines of Little Flowers. I like it though (sewing, that is). It's just harder to find the time, these days! Hopefully after Christmas I will sew some outfits for Barbara's American Girl Doll, Kit, who just arrived today at Grandma's! Shh! don't tell her Grandma got it for her for Christmas- she is going to be thrilled!
No comments:
Post a Comment