Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little chop off the top...

Mags and I went to a REAL salon this morning to get our hairs cut. Supercuts, Cost Cutters, my mom's kitchen- those weren't really cutting it (no pun intended). So Becky watched BB, J & S, and we took Lil' Leo with us downtown. The stylist cut Maggie's hair and then played with how she'd want to have it for the wedding. I am SO happy for her b/c it's going to look GORGEOUS and now she can relax about how she'll look or what she should do with it. She was very relieved to have that taken care of. Next I got my hair cut, and although she didn't take much off in terms of length, there was a TON of my hair on the ground by the end because of how much she thinned it and put in layers. I like it! We were short on time so I didn't get mine styled at all, but that's fine- next time I'll have to try the full shampoo and style! Unfortunately, Sam didn't go down for his nap for Becky, b/c it was so hot upstairs, so I am still trying to get him to sleep in the pack n play in the dining room- which involves me sitting here and making sure he doesn't climb out, and trying to keep the other kids quiet. Poor Sam, he's LOST without his naptime! I'm hoping we can put in a window unit upstairs soon!

No comments: