Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mom and Me

Some of my most treasured possessions are the sweet notes from my children.  The kids know that I keep some their most special notes and gift creations right in my china cabinet along with the fine china and stemware from our wedding, because that's how special they are to me.  Yesterday morning before school Barbara had punched out these bookmarks from her American Girls "Mom and Me" activity book and asked if I could fill one out about her.  I told her there weren't enough lines for all my adjectives, I'd have to squeeze in more! :) Obviously these are only the "good" adjectives and there are plenty of negative ones to describe me too like anyone, but it is nice to see what your good side is from the honest perspective of a child. I doubt her opinion of me as "cool" will stay for long in the next few years though! 




No comments: