Today as I was standing outside for school pickup, I finally spotted my daughter making her way across the parking lot, lagging behind the other students, with her head down apparently reading or writing in a book. This is a familiar stance for her and when she was little I had to scold her not to read while walking when we were out on family walks! :). If she was a Disney Princess there's no doubt she'd be Belle!!
Anyhow, she was busy with a project she thought up today- all day long she wrote down words and adjectives to describe what was happening or what she noticed throughout the day. It's a pretty neat idea!! I will definitely be saving this in her memory box!
Here is "a day in the life if Barbara":


4 comments:
I love her descriptions of laughing and pretty mom!!
I thought those were sweet too! I thought maybe pretty mom was some other mom on the playground but she said it was me :) We both thought it was pretty funny how she went from bloody death (they were at stations) to yummy lunch! haha
Oh and I also like "crying boy, hitting boy" which was when she got into the car. I'll give you 2 guesses who those were! :)
My favorite is "bloody death" followed by "yummy lunch." This is awesome.
Post a Comment