Thursday, January 13, 2011

I got it in my head that a good time to do our daily winter walks would be right after school. We'd leave the backpacks in the car and put the littles right into the double jogger in the garage, put down their weather cover and off we'd go, around the "mile loop" in our neighborhood. So I tried it put on them today. Jimmy REALLY balked at it- but Barbara was excited, b/c their gym teacher told them if they exercised 10 minutes a day, it would add up to 6 hrs a month. ;). Once we got out there, we got jimmy into playing I Spy, and then he was challenging everyone to beat him to the next landmark. It ended up being pretty fun, and energizing! And it was more fun having the big kids for company and good for them to get the exercise too. I'm hoping to do it a few times a week at least!

No comments: