Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Queenship of Mary
I asked Barbara to make a crown for our Mary statue out of sculpey clay for the Queenship of Mary today and she happily obliged. I walked by to see her carefully wiping offthe statue with cleaning wipes and she said, "What? I just can't bear to see her all dusty, even if it's a statue..." She also decided on her own to make the Queenship plaque for in front. And she told me to stop taking pictures all the time. Guilty as charged. I used to make fun of people who always took pictures, and I couldn't understand scrapbookers because I thought I was too busy enjoying the moment to be always documenting it. But once I got an iphone, and a blog- that has become me! :) It's way too quick and easy! And I don't suppose documenting all these memories will keep them from growing up so quickly, will it??? Leo was especially pleased with the crown on Mary's head he kept pointing and laughing about it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment