I just got off the phone with a friend who is going through some extremely challenging times right now. While I thought Robbie and I were facing some extremely challenging times ourselves lately, our problems pale in comparison. Yet my friend, though she admits to struggling quite a bit, still maintains an acceptance that God will ultimately provide and things will work out in the end. What a blessing to have her example to help me through my own struggles. I hope I can be that example to others as well.
I've always likes the Serenity Prayer, but in it's entirety- especially the part that comes after the first now cliche lines...

I'm saying it now for her family and mine!
3 comments:
Hi Liz!
I'm not sure if you knew I had a blog, but I'm sure you can figure out who I am if you check it out. I'll pray for you and your friend. I know how hard it can be to face troubling times. I'd love to get together with the kids this summer. I'll have to email you soon.
"Christine"
Thanks for the prayers!! I'd love to get together too!
Hi Liz! I haven't been over to your blog in too long! I hope we'll see eachother soon so we can catch up. I'll keep your family in my prayers!
Post a Comment