Friday, June 25, 2010
Rewards System Update
Wow, this is really working nicely so far! Yes, I know it's only been a couple of days, but I have some very enthusiastic helpers, things are staying picked up, and people (Jimmy) are less bored, to boot! Jimmy is diligently working on amassing 30 MP so he can get a figurine set he's had his heart set on from the store, and I held a special this week only "sale" on a pack of origami paper I picked up for Barbara yesterday evening (she's been out for a while and begging for more to continueher origami craze) so this morning she quickly earned the rest of the 15 necessary MP to "buy" her paper. We have also added chores and rewards - new ways to earn include switching loads (2MP) and being a gopher (helping me put away 1 pile of assorted things = 2 MP) and also killing and disposing of bugs (Jimmy's idea!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment