Monday, August 23, 2010

My Son, the Sportscaster

This is a little freaky. I'm watching a Brewers game on DVR with Jimmy while I fold laundry and he is giving me a whole play by play of the game (he's already seen it with Robbie). So he's telling me things like, "This is all the damage the Padres do" for the game, and "Randy Wolfe, Chris Narvasin, Yovanni Gallardo, and Manny Parra ALL have a chance to be in the All Stars. they all have over 100 strikeouts. Pretty Good." "Today is Monday- we don't play at all"... WHERE does he keep all this information stored up?? It's like having a mini Robbie!

1 comment:

Holly Rutchik said...

YES!! Baseball fans! We are nuts for baseball in this house! And, a job as a sportscaster would be so great!! I am sure he could support a nice Catholic family with that job - but I wonder with all that travel if it would be hard to get to mass? That may be a deal breaker ----hmmmmm :)