Saturday, August 28, 2010

Overheard

Aunt Carolina was oohing and ahhing over Leo and how much he's grown

Barbara to A.C.: If you took all the money and gold of all the people in the entire world, he would be worth way more than even that.

A.C.: You're right, Barbara and I'm so glad you know that!

Barbara: Yeah, if someone paid me millions and millions of dollars, I would still never ever ever give Leo away. (very seriously) Babies are the most precious thing in the world.


This morning barbara is looking him over and telling me about all his cute chubby body parts. His cute legs, his feet, his cheeks. She said the only thing not cute is his diaper. :)

She and Jimmy are always going gaga over Leo and telling each other, "come here, you've gotta see Leo!" I love seeing how much they love him! And Sam is at least warming up to him finally where he smiles and plays with him!

1 comment:

Krissy A. said...

Liz, I'm slightly tearing up over this one. How cute is that???