Just looking at some old photos on the computer while I nurse. Holy cow, I can't believe how much is different in 5 years time!! It seems so cliche how everyone tells you, "They grow up so fast!" but WOW do they ever!!
Liz, they are sooooo darling!!! Leo and Sammy are such cuties right now that you forget how adorable the big ones were when they were that age! I love looking back to the sweet early days of parenting. I think it makes me a better mom when I remember how fast it goes. (And great tree skirt idea! I should do that!)
2 comments:
but it's only looking back that's it's easy to see how time flies.
Have a merry Christmas, Liz!!!
Liz, they are sooooo darling!!! Leo and Sammy are such cuties right now that you forget how adorable the big ones were when they were that age! I love looking back to the sweet early days of parenting. I think it makes me a better mom when I remember how fast it goes. (And great tree skirt idea! I should do that!)
Post a Comment