Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 2 of stomach bug. Perfect timing since I have a lot to do before Christmas but I guess its better than ON christmas! Yesterday I practically begged Robbie to stay home b/c I couldn't get out of bed and that is scary when you have a baby and toddler to attend to! He was pretty mad, but stayed home until 11. Then he put Sam up for nap and had to go in to work. 11-6 when he got home were some of the longest 7 hrs of my life! Barbara was home sick with me too. While I felt bad she was sick, it made it more fun b/c we told stories and watched goofy christmas movies together, and tried in vain to keep the baby boys from destroying the house. Now today robbie has it and he has been sleeping all morning unbothered. While I am struggling to stay upright. Must be nice, to actually take a sick day when you're sick. I sound bitter, don't I. I won't lie, I'm not in the best mood about it!! :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Liz, I'm so sorry! I wish I could help out somehow. If only I didn't have all these little guys holding me back! I know how rough it is to be sick when you have a baby and a crazy toddler running around. At least they aren't sick too!!!

I'll pray that you get better very quickly. And I wanted to mention that your daisy cookies were adorable and very tasty. Loved 'em!

Lagartija said...

Thanks, Christine! Looks like there's a quick turnaround- everyone seems to be doing much better, and the boys never got it, so that's good! Glad you guys liked the "fried eggs" - thanks for leading!!