Friday, December 17, 2010

SCAN a leapfrog STICKER


Well I was cleaning up the basement mess from my previous post and went ahead and vacuumed the room etc. Then I got Sam's play food back out (which has been put away like nearly ALL his toys b/c he throws them everywhere), and I got out the Leap frog Pretend & Play grocery cart, from when Jimmy & Barbara were little. I put new batteries in, and I'm wondering if I will hate myself for that and end up unscrewing it again later to take them out, as I hear that old familiar cheery "SCAN a leapfrog STICKER!" over and over again! I'm excited to see what he does though when he comes down after nap!


(That is why I love having many of our toys in storage and rotating one or two out as needed- it's like a birthday or Christmas but with old stuff!)

No comments: