
Jimmy and I just drove by Mom's house on the way home from taking Barbara to school, and Maggie was leaving for class. I beeped the horn and waved and ,she, in usual Maggie fashion, jumped up and down and made a huge exaggerated wave with crazy face. I don't know why, it just gave me a huge smile inside. It's just her whole exuberant spirit that infectious that I love! Plus, just read her last blog entry on what she has to deal with at her job and the grace and care with which she treats these people and you can't help but be impressed: http://thereisnorightanswer.blogspot.com/2008/03/self-restraint.html ( I still haven't figured out how to have a single highlighted word be a link to a website- how do you people do that?)
So, yes, Maggie and I drive each other crazy sometimes, but still I just love that girl!!!
6 comments:
Awww, shucks! I'm gonna KISS you next time I see you, sucker... hehehe...
Also, there's a little button on compose mode when you're writing a post... highlight the word you want to be a hyperlink, and then click the little brackety-globe icon (I'm recounting this from memory and haven't actually LOOKED at it with seeing eyes lately) that says "hyperlink" when you let the mouse rest on it, and then when you click on it, it'll pop up a window for you to put in the web address you want to link.
ALSO, I totally just dazzled Jimmy. He's watchin' Uncle Dan play guitar hero and was oggling the lead guitarist's "spiky hair" and I told him my boyfriend used to have spiky hair. I now have rockstar-goddess status in a munchkin's eyes. SWEET!
awww...I love Maggie too except when she's being a pain in the arse.
Sounds like somebody's jealous!!
I'll flip a coin with you to see who's gotta do the KP tribute, Lizzy... ;)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment