
This morning the way I woke up was that my little guy came running in the room and hurled himself into the bed next to me and threw his arms around my neck, saying, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" and giving me hugs and kisses. Now I am not blogging about this because it is even a rare occurence for Jimmy to come running up and give me hugs and kisses. On the contrary. That is why I thought I should really record this somewhere (maybe print it out)so that I will be able to remember it when he is a teenager and hardly even wants to talk to me. Maybe I will even make him read it, and then he can sulk off all disgusted to shut himself in his room and blare his music. No, that will never be Jimmy will it? He'll still be my momma's boy deep down, right? :) Right now he's sitting at his little table next to me drawing pictures for me and writing "MOM" on them. I could just eat him up!
No comments:
Post a Comment