Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks Creepy Guy!

I have been feeling increasingly discouraged about my physical appearance lately, as this "in between" stage of pregnancy is not so fun. Your regular clothes start to fit not too great but maternity clothes are still way too big, so as a result you just look like you've chunked up a bit around the middle, my worst area to begin with.

Anyhow, the kids and I accompanied Mom and Emily to p/u Becky at the airport and we stopped at Big Apple Bagel afterward to pick up some bagels for breakfast. I went in to get a smoothie and as I was leaving, a creepy guy was leering at me. He was full out STARING, with what he must have supposed to be a provacative little smile, and he even turned on his swivel stool to continue staring as I walked out the door. Normally I just internally roll my eyes in disgust at those situations, but I have to admit that today I gave creepo an interior smile in return. :) Thanks, dude for the vote of confidence.

No comments: