Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reality Check

I'm feeling so lazy b/c I spent several hours (again) on the computer that I'm sure could have been put to better use. But at least I still did the following:

Took Barbara to school, came home and did dishes, brought Jimmy to coop "preschool", met Mom at Kohls, back to preschool, helped with the kids, came home, made lunch, baked 6 dozen cookies for school fundraiser, played outside with Jimmy in the freezing tundra, played playdoh with Jimmy, picked up Barbara from school, baked a pumpkin pie from scratch for Robbie, washed all the dishes again and swept and cleaned the kitchen.

So it's not like I did nothing, but I still feel like it! Maybe I should make a chart for "computer time" for myself like I did for Jimmy. He has two 10 minute cards that he can velcro to his chart and he has to use a little beeping timer. Then later he begs and begs me and I sometimes end up letting him play again. Great system, eh?

No comments: