Robbie was just talking about how he was going to tell a family member something embarrassing I did, so since Maggie was over I said I'd tell her something embarrassing about him in exchange. Then it totally devolved and he was threatening to tell my most embarrassing story. Only the story I thought he meant was not the one he meant, so there were at least two, then somehow we thought of three, four, maybe even five SUPER embarrassing stories from my life! I couldn't really think of a really bad one for Robbie, although in one of my embarrassing stories he was an accomplice. I had forgotten all the embarrassing things I've done. And those five were just the creme de la creme!
Since I will not tell the actual stories, I dare any one to tell a story and I'll tell you if it is worse than mine or not.
4 comments:
Hahaha. well, i have one that involves constipation and splitting blood vessels but I'm going to keep it to myself.
also, whats your email...i want to ask you about the FCPE, i think thats what its called?
eallbright@gmail.com
Typically embarassing stories do involve a potty talk. At least mine do. I am not in the bathroom right now so I will need to get back to you, but I have a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllly embarassing one.
Post a Comment