Thursday, September 2, 2010

DQ

My sweet husband yielded to my desperate 5PM text and had pity and took us all out to eat for dinner! woohoo! Now, I have literally not been to a Dairy Queen in years, but I think somehow instead of heeding Mary's warning ( I was going to link to it but her blog has suddenly vanished??!) , her note to self that "Dairy Queen is evil" served instead to put the idea of DQ into the back of my head, It was fun while it lasted but I think I should have listened to Mary!

(Mary, Mary quite contrary where has your bloggy gone??)

1 comment:

Mary said...

sorry Liz, I'm hoping to get it back at some point! I took it off due to technical difficulties, but I'm working on it.
--did you know they sell MINI blizzards??!! This summer I got into a terrible habit of trying a new flavor every night(ok, sometimes I'd be stopped by a less addicted hubby, but I would have if I could have!!)