
Robbie used to laugh, at my shoddy, sloppy attempts at folding T-shirts. He USED to laugh. Well, he's not laughing anymore! Ever heard of the flip-fold? It's a handy little do-daddy that I use to fold all of our T-shirts. No joke. I even have the Flip-Fold Jr. and Jimmy likes ot use it! I've had it for over a year, maybe even two? And I still use it all the time. Robbs scoffed when he saw them (and the money I spent!) and said I'd never use it. Well, I showed him! You've never SEEN piles of shirts so neat and uniform.BOO-YA!
Also, I am really enjoying having an actual laundry table! My Mom got me the awesomest huge long fold up table (that even has a handle!) and now that I am caught up on laundry I can just do one or two loads at a time right quick on the table! Never thought I'd actually fold laundry in a laundry room (who does that?) b/c I'm used to folding piles and piles in front of the TV. But this way is much easier- little bits at a time! If I keep it up...
No comments:
Post a Comment