Lacy at Catholic Icing posted about religious finds at the dollar tree. I was so excited to find the stickers at my Dollar Tree, they were in the school/ office supplies aisle and although they are not labeled as such, they had stickers of the mysteries of the rosary, (including luminous!), stations of the cross, images of Jesus, images of mary, crosses and more! Pretty awesome.
I was going to try to think of some projects with them, but looks like Barbara already thought up a couple things while Robbie and I went out last night and Em was babysitting. She said she saw them and they were so cool she just HAD to make something with them. She figured I wouldn't mind since there are about 5 sheets for each pack and she only used up one sheet of two of the packs. :) Mind? I'm thrilled! And I'm glad she already knows the Stations in order just from doing Stations at school.
I'd snatch some of these up to save for a rainy day! The Jesus images even had the Divine Mercy picture, which is coming up! :)
4 comments:
We did almost the exact same thing this morning...and I finally made my Lenten toothpick crown of thorns that I've been meaning to make all Lent...better late than never, right? These stickers are SUPER cool. I got a ton of them too! :)
Too funny! We do the toothpick crown too every year and I totally dropped the ball on that this year! Now you've inspired me with the better late than never- maybe we'll make one just for Holy Week! :)
How many is a ton, btw? I got one pack of each kind, but was thinking I should stock up on more but don't know how many is overboard?!! :)
I got nine packages. It felt like a ton since there are four in each...but my kids are sticker-aholics, so I knew they'd go through them fast.
And you gave sone to me, Krissy!
I was thinking of using them on eggs to make our own egg project for Easter week. I don't know if that will happen or not over here this week - I would MUCh rather have a baby, but have fun projects planned to get us through if mama is still preggo!
Post a Comment