Wednesday, January 16, 2008

??Accounting in Afghanistan??

So WHO I wonder changed my profile info? I can only think of one person with that sense of humor who would know my password. :)

4 comments:

mags said...

uhhh... woah, hold up!! I'm totally being framed here, if you mean me.

YES, I know your password, but I totally did not do that. I can't even locate afghanistan on a map, and I'm hardly aware that accountants even exist. I'd have made it way juicier than that had I thought of it first...

Maybe your husband did it. He might not want you sharing personal information. Geez, Robs. You coulda just TOLD her...

Anonymous said...

what the heck is your profile anyway? and what is accounting in afghanistan?
Robbie

mags said...

Pssssh. So that's your game, eh? Supposed innocence in ignorance...

He's totally guilty, Liz.

Lagartija said...

LOL. I kinda wish it was Robbie, because I dig that type of humor, but I'm 99.9 % sure it was not.

I'm thinking maybe I did it when I set up my blog and don't remember???