Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kid Quotes

Driving to school, Jimmy wants Barbara to stop singing so he can tell jokes. She just keeps singing over him. Finally he yells, "Barbara, stop singing, you ANNOYING the baby!" After a bunch of haggling, they finally decide the baby would in fact like to hear some jokes, so they tell jokes and Jimmy impersonates "the baby" in a high pitched voice, saying things like "ha ha! that was a funny one!"

The kids were watching Robbie play his newfound passion- an online PGA golf game. Robbie hits a good shot and Barbara says admiringly, "Daddy, you are just FASCINATING".



***I will add to this as more come to me***

3 comments:

mags said...

Funny thing, that. Just today Jimmy told me, "I'm not interested in your jokes."

It stung a little, but I figured the 25 yo is supposed to make the 3 yo cry, not vice versa.

I guess he's headed down the same recreational pursuits path as his daddy... because he was choosing his computer game over my jokes...

Lesson? Jimmy-land rule #4: Computer Game trumps Jokes trumps Singing.

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with my very wise and very observant daughter, I am quite fascinating!!
Robbs

Kay Pea said...

Man..the kids need to get out more if they think Robbie exemplifies fascinating. but seriously, jimmy is the funniest little dude ever.