
Robbie and I just got an invitation to a Merrill "black tie optional" event in February. I don't have any maternity formal dresses, so I was looking and found this one that is only 19.99 on sale after Christmas! I have a friend who sells Lia Sofia jewelry so she is going to lend me something nice to glam it up. I'll have to see how it looks on, but what do you think?
5 comments:
OHH OHHH...I love it!! get it. and then post pictures.
I think it looks great. Simply and elegant. I vote "buy it".
Jonathan
Nice. I think it's great... and the price is right!
Also, on a much less formal note, given your maternity preferences, you may also want to consider getting one of THESE (http://babybrewing.com/pat-the-belly-maternity-tee/).
Yes yes yes!!!! Buy it!!!
Thanks for the input, guys! I did go ahead and order it on Sunday, but alas today I got an email saying it was sold out. So I am back to square one. :P
It's pretty hard to find a nice dress for that price! Much less a maternity dress!
Post a Comment