Saturday, December 15, 2007

Boring Factual Update

This morning I tutored M the crazy Polish guy. He owns his own commercial cleaning business and employs a lot of hispanic workers, so he wants to learn Spanish, but really I think he just wants to chat because he is always getting off track and it is hard to keep him on the subject at hand! One of those ADHD business guys who always has his Blackberry going and a million fragmented thoughts racing through his brain.

Now once Robbie showers we are going to take our Christmas card photo out in the snow, get a Christmas tree, and decorate a gingerbread house.

Last night we had a dinner out with R's work partner and his wife at Jake's steakhouse which was nice. I shouldn't have glanced across the table but I did and saw the bill was around $250! Ouch! And I didn't even order any drinks.

1 comment:

Wanderer said...

Yup. That's the outing I babysat for!!! I didn't even know it was possible to pay that much at a restaurant!