Thursday, December 27, 2007

Business Idea (mainly for women)

If you're not interested in hearing about bras, this is not the post for you.

There has been so much advance even in the past few years in making maternity clothes that are just as fashionable and cute as regular womens clothes. Gone are the days of frumpy mumus and smocked dresses made of sackcloth. WHY, I ask, have the same advances not been made in the realm of maternity/nursing bras?? I think there would be a HUGE profit to be made here! For those who may not realize, pregnancy usually causes you to go up a size or so up top, and many women head out to buy maternity bra. Which, because I guess they figure you don't want to buy a new bra and then have to buy new nursing bras later, are also nursing bras. And these things are not cute. They are mostly white or tan, and totally BLAH. When you've just spent nine months with a basketball inflating in your stomach, you don't want to feel BLAH. You want to get back to the cute bras. Well let me tell you, when I first had BB, I was pregnant for 9 months, nursing for 10 months, at which point I was pregnant again with Jimmy, for an additional 9 months, then nursing for 13-14 months. That was YEARS of those hideous bras, and I am not going back until I absolutely have to! Even then, I will save up and spend a little extra to scrounge around the internet and find the best options. :) I'm telling you, if you want to make some money, start a business selling fun, cute, PRETTY nursing/maternity bras! If you could start your business and get it up and running by June that would be great. Thanks.

1 comment:

Wanderer said...

I'm sitting here......just giggling.