Saturday, December 29, 2007
Krispy Kreme!!
I have been thinking about donuts during this entire pregnancy thus far. I think that psychologically I linked finding out I'm pregnant with donuts because the morning we found out about Barbara, Krispy Kreme had just opened in Milwaukee so to celebrate Robbie and I picked up donuts there before heading to my parents to tell them the news. COme to think of it, I think we got donuts at a grocery store when we found out about Jimmy too? Can't remember. Anyhow, I LOVE donuts but rarely if ever get them anymore. And I hadn't gotten one since being pregnant despite thinking about them all the time. I mentioned to RObbie last night when we passed a Krispy Kreme how I'd been thinking about them and how it was probably related to getting donuts while pregnant with Barbara. So this morning, he and Jimmy went on a little secret mission to Krispy Kreme! Ahhh, I'm in bliss. :) My friends from playgroup had told me I need to just eat one so I stop thinking about them. Well, I had two plus donut holes, so hopefully that does the trick and I can stop obsessing about donuts! YUMMMMMMMMM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So maybe you can name your next baby...Doughnut Allbright. Hahaha...I guess its not that funny.
How about "Danish" or something more specific. Like "Boston Creme."
Post a Comment