Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Temporary Invite Only
I wanted to close this blog down to the public for a few days until the Wucherer family puts up the obituary and services information, because in the meanwhile, my goofy BLOG is the number one search result for her name! There are 25 people who may be people I know from Barbara's school, who have now read my blog based on a google search for Wendy Wucherer. And as you know my blog is not the most discreet, so I am just mortified. It makes me want to give up blogging for good. It was an interesting experiment that taught it's the INTERNET, and people can stumble on your most obscure thoughts. I feel like everyone I see at school may have potentially read my blog and I'm so embarrassed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh poor Lizzy! It is a good lesson yes. But to have a bunch of people from school reading your blog! I'm glad my blog was never open to internet searches in the first place!
Hey! Why aren't you posting anymore!!!!!!
yeah, doesnt mean you have to stop posting...c'mon now.
Post a Comment