What was I thinking? I invited a bunch of Barbara's friends over today and although only a few of them came b/c of all the snow, it was a little insane. It was going to be all girls, but then the brother of one of the girls BB invited who is actually in BB's class came along to drop off his sister and then wanted to stay so I said sure. But he and Jimmy were totally wild and LOUD and everyone wanted help with everything and they went from one activity to the next like whirlwinds and I am SO glad it is now 4:30 and RObbie and I are going out for dinner and a movie!!! Yippee for Christmas gift cards!!
Man, if I weren't pregnant it would be the perfect night for a few drinks...
2 comments:
So... I was wondering... seeing as how this is your third pregnancy and all, I have a question I've always wondered about.
Do husbands often get drunk and have you DD when you're pregnant? Or is there like, some courtesy rule about that...
Well, as you know, Robbie's not a big drinker so it's not really an issue with him, but he and some of our friends did joke about it last week when we went out to dinner. It is always the big joke, and Robbie just said the guys at work joke now that I'm pregnant he can drnk as much as he wants and I'll drive him home. With my neighborhood ladies nights outs we definitely have the pregnant person at the time be the DD!
Post a Comment