These costumes are awesome! You are such a great mom for putting them together!
And I loved your guardian angel stories. The Italy story is too amazing. And it could probably be considered another risk taking experience since you went all alone!
Liz-you are amazing! Awesome costumes (and a blue ball to top off the Infant of Prague?! Too much!! It's awesome!) You are also a wild and crazy gal--no WAY would I have ever had it in me to do that in Italy!
Love your pictures- thanks for letting me use them. :-) That infant of Prague costume is out of this world! I would keep it and put it on every baby I had for the next 20 years!
5 comments:
These costumes are awesome! You are such a great mom for putting them together!
And I loved your guardian angel stories. The Italy story is too amazing. And it could probably be considered another risk taking experience since you went all alone!
Liz-you are amazing! Awesome costumes (and a blue ball to top off the Infant of Prague?! Too much!! It's awesome!) You are also a wild and crazy gal--no WAY would I have ever had it in me to do that in Italy!
I am SO impressed with your little saints! What amazing costumes! I'm impressed you did both they saint costumes and halloween costumes!
How blessed the kids are to have you as a mother! To have that experience of dressing up as saints and learning about saints!
Love your pictures- thanks for letting me use them. :-) That infant of Prague costume is out of this world! I would keep it and put it on every baby I had for the next 20 years!
Thanks Lacy! Haha! I appreciate all your costume tips, we used your idea for St. James carrying a net! :)
Post a Comment