I'm sorry, this is going to be obnoxious- feel free to stop reading here if you don't want to see someone else's letter from their husband. I am going to be printing this blog (via a cool website I found!) as a keepsake (in case I lose it or want to just shut it down) and so I wanted this in there.
Robbie has been writing me lots of encouraging I love you emails lately. This one took me by surprise this morning and is very sweet!
"Liz,
Good morning sweetie!!!
I was just e-mailing back to Aunt Phyllis and letting her know how things are going here in Milwaukee and was writing about all the things you do; here in the house, with the kids, at the school, with the parish, with your Mom's groups, etc. and I realized you DO a TON of stuff!!!!
I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for being you and for being my wife! I truly love and appreciate all you do for me and for our family.
Our kids are the wonderful children they are mainly due to the love, attention and formation you give them on a daily basis and I need to recognize that more often. I'm very happy that you are in my life and I'm VERY PROUD to call you my wife!!!
I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH ANNE GORDON ALLBRIGHT!!!!!
your Robbs"
Awwwww.....
1 comment:
Liz--this is beautiful. :) What a guy--I'm going to post a link on your fb page to an article you have to read--timely. :)
Post a Comment