Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week One - WW

Well, after my first week on WW I am happy to say I was down 3.4 lbs as of this morning!  This is so motivating, because I have literally been stuck at the same weight since about TWO WEEKS after Leo was born.( even after doing the 30 Day Shred workout for 30 days! )   At the meeting we learned the points values of popular Thanksgiving dinner items and tips for still losing weight despite all the holidays.  I'm excited!

3 comments:

Mary said...

YAY!!! Awesome Liz! I am always annoyed when I hear that it's not exercise that makes you lose weight, but your diet. It seems like you should be able to "work it off". Of course, given that I don't often get a workout in, that should work to my advantage...in theory. Keep it up!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations! How encouraging to lose 3 1/2 pounds after being stagnant like that! That's great they're teaching you the point values for Thanksgiving meals... I would think that and Christmas would be a difficult time to be on a diet, but perhaps then it's the best time. Good luck! Keep it up!

Krissy A. said...

Good for you!!! Way to go!