Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A letter to myself from 15 yrs ago??!!

Check this out! I got this in the mail yesterday!! (On my computer if you click the pictures you can see them up close, and click again for a zoom tool?...)

 

 

4 comments:

Christine said...

I wasn't able to open yours, but I got one in the mail yesterday too! I remember exactly where I was sitting when I wrote it but had no recollection of what I wrote. It was funny to see what I was thinking 15 years ago. I'm actually amazed by what I wrote. I think I was actually less crazy back then than I now, ha, ha!

Lagartija said...

Well, wise but kind of a wacko... What was I talking about the devil bein gin Chris & Jenny's relationship? And signing off, meow?? And the part about being quiet and pensive? O.K. I was pretty much a dork.

Christine said...

I still am not able to read yours, but you sound like you were as dramatic as I was! My letter was over the top. I'm so much more real now...

And I'm glad to see you're still alive! I've been meaning to email you and make sure you're ok. I've been thinking about you ever since you missed Little Flowers last week...

mags said...

I can't read it either, Liz!