I was looking through some old facebook things and reread this adorable interview with Jimmy when he was 4! It was a little thing I was tagged in- you copy and paste the interview questions and ask your children. You have to put down the first answer they say. It's cutest with the little ones. This one with Jimmy at 4 was priceless- I just printed it to put in his memorabilia box! Here it is- I hope some of you try it on your littles and post it! :
"This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond! "
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Kisses and hugs
3. What makes mom sad? saying no to her
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? be nice
6. How old is your mom? 94
7. How tall is your mom? like a parent
8.What is her favorite thing to do? play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? nurse Sammy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? because you love me
11. What is your mom really good at? helping me
12. What is your mom not very good at? doing hard quizzes
13. What does your mom do for her job? nurse Sammy
14. What's your mom's favorite food? fruit salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when I clean up (I think he misunderstood the question!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a person in Scooby Doo, like Daphne
17. What do you and your mom do together? play Pirrhana Panic together
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both give hugs and kisses
19. How are you and your mom different? you have to do work and I don't have to do work. I do some work sometimes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you love me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Chilis?
1 comment:
Love it! Too cute! I'll have to try this one. :)
Post a Comment