Saturday, November 27, 2010

sabado

We went to the Vigil for all nascent life tonight at St. Anthony's.  I just love being back there where we were married, where I used to bring my K5 class for all-school Mass, where we went as newlyweds... It's such a beautiful Church.  And the service and music was beautiful, even if Sam was a punk.  I took him to the back for half of it and must have walked up and down the stairs about 25 times, just to keep Sam busy and not running around and loud!  Then Robbie came back and traded me for Leo, so at least we each got to enjoy some of the service.  Robbie came back in with him right at the end, in time for Sam to say "Bye!" as the Archbishop was processing out, causing all the people around us to snicker.  Such a hambone. 

I was down another pound on WW this morning- I'm very pleased, even if it's only 1 lb in 2 weeks ( I couldn't make the meeting last Sat. b/c Robbie had a conflicting comittment)  , because I still went DOWN with all the cookie baking and Thanksgiving!  As long as I stick to the plan and TRACK everything, it sooo works! Tomorrow they are rolling out some big changes to the plan- first time in 13 years, so I'm excited to see what they do...it's supposed to be taking into account some newer science...?? I'll let you know how it goes! 

It was cute, while I was in the meeting, I think Robbie and the kids got some secret surprise for me at the mall! Christmas maybe?  When I met up with them, Robbie went in Mr. Dino's to get his haircut, and I asked the kids where they'd gone in the mall while I was in WW.  They got all goofy, and Jimmy started babbling on about how somehow a store gave them this plastic bag, but it was just full of nothing, or more plastic bags.  I think he said it was a Bath & Body works bag, somewhere in all the word soup he was spewing forth.  It made no sense whatsoever, until I finally caught on that they must have gotten a surprise for me.  My suspicions were confirmed when Robbie called my cell phone that he was done and said I needed to send Barbara and Jimmy ahead down the hallway with the car keys so they could go out to the car first with him before I came with the stroller.  So they've got SOMETHING up their sleeves!  Cute...  I love surprises, but my curiousity is a killer!! :)

No comments: