Monday, November 15, 2010
Cool Whip fingerpaint
I used to do this when BB & J were little - put cool whip in bowls, mix with food coloring, and let them fingerpaint on the high chair tray. Since Robbie got sick with a flu bug yesterday (turns out THAT was what I had last week with the migraine- none of the kids got it, though maybe b/c they all got flu shots this year and we parents did not?) I was trying to keep Sammy occupied and (somewhat) quiet so I put Barbara and Jimmy in charge of making the edible fingerpaint and showing Sam what to do. Turns out you're never too old to fingerpaint- they wanted to get in on the fun, so I put out waxed paper for them. Somehow I only had blue and yellow coloring left. This picture is an afterthought, and so Sam's tray creation was already cleaned up. :) They had so much fun- wish we'd had more colors!! LOL- just wondering why Jimmy thought simply unbuttoning his shirt would help keep paint off it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment